1. Trec Nutrition Ltd. with registered office at Gdynia, Śmidowicza 48 (Poland), Tax Identification number 9581602454, registered in the Commercial Registry under volume 220696468 is the owner and administrator of this website.
2. User – any person visiting the website.
3. Personal data – information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. name and surname, address, phone number, IP address.
1. The general purpose of this website is to provide an information about news and products of an owner and about these products availability in the market.
Responsibility for the content
1. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites or users.
2. Although the owner makes its best efforts to provide the updated and accurate information, such information are only indicative and do not always provide details or specific information about products.
3. In order to get detailed information about the products contained in the website, the user should contact directly the owner of chosen shop mentioned in the website.
4. The owner reserves the right to change, update or remove the content of the website at any time without prior notice.
5. The website contains links to other web pages which may pursue different privacy policies. The owner is not be responsible for the content related to websites belonging to or managed by third parties. Where knowledge is gained of statutory violations, external links of this type will be immediately deleted.
Intellectual and industrial property
1. The content of the website is protected by different types of intellectual property. The texts, pictures, sounds, videos and other content forming part of this website are the exclusive property of the owner or of third parties that have been licensed or authorised by the owner to use them.
2. The user may only use the services provided for his own information. He is permitted to print information available to him and to save such information on his computer. Modyfying, distribution or use of information for the commercial purposes is prohibited. In particular, the user is prohibited from passing the content on to third
parties or using the content for personal purposes other than for purposes of information, e.g. in the context of a personal offer. Furthermore, the user may not edit, alter or translate or e.g. remove copyright references from the provided.
Personal data protection
1. The owner is the controller of personal data as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, number 101, item 926, with amendments) (the „Act”).
1. Using different browsers and individual setting may cause differences in viewing the website. The owner shall not be held responsible for any faults affecting its server or the communication networks. The owner makes its best efforts to provide a good access to the website, however he cannot guarantee uninterrupted, continued or secure access to the website or that the user will get an exact information he was looking for.
2. If you have any question regarding the use of one of our wesite, send a message using form in the „Contact” bookmark.
3. The owner reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Aktualny regulamin będzie zamieszczony na stronie.
1. This contract is governed by the laws of Poland.